This tag from
1. You must post these rules!
2.Answer the questions that the tagger set up for you, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3.You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4.Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged them.
5.No tag backs!!!
6.No junk in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
1. What are the strengths sides in your works? (In your opinion, don't write that they are haven't, it's not true)
Desire for a new; attempt to make use new materials and new forms of art
2. What are the weaknesses in your works? (In your opinion)
Laziness, lack of patience unwillingness to expand in the direction in my art. (If not for that, I'd be world famous! haha)
3. You would be able to suddenly change the direction of your work? (for example, instead of drawing to make music or studying astrophysics)
I may have to support multiple specializations for self-development, but I would do it a little later when I succeed to learn to draw VERY WELL.
4. The social question: Do you think a fair contempt for modern children who allegedly have iPads and iPhones?
I don't much care about this issue, another thing that I have contempt for children who are not taught to respect their elders (or a nice treat to animals, etc.) As for the desire to "throw a show-off" among his peers - but for God's sake, alas it has always been, is and will be, perhaps you shouldn't pay attention to what is essentially unworthy of attention?
5. Do you interfere with social networks while using the computer?
Partly, I do often tend to lose focus on one thing
6. What methods of concentration attention are you using?
Only the power of the will, only hardcore
7. Do you think that if the think positively, then gradually become easier to live?
Of course! Tested by me
8. Or vice versa: preferably all the time prepare for the worst, that eventually you are not overwhelmed by disappointment?
Sometimes in University so and is there.
9. How do you think that the present distribution of cynicism (especially in the social. Networks) is a natural phenomenon or just a fashion statement?
I often see various manifestations of cynicism as the Internet, and in life, alas, I can not say whether this is a people defensive reaction on the environment, a character trait, or a fashion statement (but I'm inclined to believe that cynicism is that somewhere between the first and the last of my examples)
10. Do you like oatmeal cookies?
I prefer milk chocolate
I dont want anyone tag and write new questions, but if you liked these questions, you can copy them to yourself and answer them